With these partners, we ensure that you can manage your client portfolios in a compliant and consistent way.
We leave you to focus on what you do best: investing your clients’ money, marketing your services and providing your best service. Let us worry about the technical operations of running the data integration from across your platforms and back offices.
Wrap Platform Integrations
Fastrak works with multiple Wrap Platforms to automatically pull in complete data on all your client's holdings and the price of every asset, every day.
All history is retained, which means that over time we build up a complete daily history of investment values which, enables us to deliver ever richer reporting.
There is no data for you to key in – all client and investment data is directly imported from the platforms.
In addition Fastrak automatically pulls in:
- data on available funds,
- which funds are eligible for investment in each wrapper type, and
- platform-specific fund management charges as well as
- other administrative charges per platform where available.
This enables us to deliver highly targeted, informative and accurate reports with a bare minimum of effort and time on your part.
For an increasing number of platforms Fastrak can also obtain – updated daily – full transaction histories dating back to the inception of each wrapper.
In such cases we are able to deliver an even greater range of reporting – leading up to the point where you will be able produce performance reporting for your clients (subject to certain data quality criteria being met which we will help you to achieve once you’re up and running).
The following platforms provide data to Fastrak:
* = includes full transaction histories
Back office Information
A key feature of Fastrak is that we also bring in data from selected back office systems.
We match and merge your back office information with live data sourced from wrap platforms to build up a complete picture of your clients’ wealth.
The data that we can source from your back office is rich and varied, but may include (depending on the exact system and your requirements):
- Full client details (e.g. address, contact details etc.).
- Details of all client investments and other assets (e.g. property, insurance policies) which are not being directly obtained from live platform feeds
- Details of both scheduled (i.e. future) contributions and income withdrawals, and historic contributions, withdrawals and transactions (where recorded).
- Miscellaneous information relating to specific policy types e.g. death benefits.
- Information on which advisers are linked to which accounts (which can be used e.g. to limit access for some users to only their own accounts).
- Anything else that is of a reportable nature that is maintained in your back-office system.
Please contact us to discuss if your back office is included.
Portfolio Service Integrations
Fastrak integrates data from Financial Express to deliver investment data. The data we get includes:
- Fund research
- Analysis of investments
- Prices, dividends, corporate actions on over 200,000 instruments directly from each source and management group Fund documentation
Click here to visit the Financial Express website