Strictly No Agencies
Location: Working from home
This is a fantastic opportunity to join Sprint Enterprise Technology Ltd., a small but ground-breaking company, as an Customer Support Engineer delivering cloud-based SAAS solutions to UK Financial Services firms. Sprint is re-defining the way that financial advisers, platform and private wealth managers report, communicate, and exchange data with their clients.
As a past winner of the most disruptive financial sector technology award, Sprint is rapidly forging an enviable reputation across the industry. The challenges of the last 12 months have only increased the need for the services that Sprint provides; and allowed Sprint to create new roles that allow for fully remote working.
Your location is therefore not a barrier to working for us as long as you are able to work from home.
Customer Support Engineer, FinTech SaaS Provider
Essential Skills include:
- Previous experience of supporting multi tenanted web applications built on Microsoft ASP.NET/SQL Server technology.
- Comfortable running Microsoft SQL queries to investigate data issues and tweaking HTML / CSS to customise report settings.
- Excellent first line trouble-shooter and communicator.
- Able to deal directly and sensitively with customer queries.
- Calm under pressure.
Useful skills and experience:
- Web application support
- Knowledge of the financial services sector, particular wealth management and Independent Financial Adviser software systems.
- Creating internal and customer facing support knowledgebase articles.
- A willingness to grow your role with our expanding business, potentially moving into a second line or team leading role in future.
- Salary is flexible and will depend on your level experience and skill.
- Company pension scheme.
- On-the-job training.
- We offer fully remote working and some flexibility on core hours depending on individual circumstances.
- Opportunity for share options as you progress through the Company